Are We Alone? Are We Really That Different? A Cosmic Perspective on Culture and the Challenges of the 21st Century πŸŒŒ πŸŒ

View this email in your browser

Are We Alone? Are We Really That Different?
A Cosmic Perspective on Culture and the Challenges of the 21st Century

By Dr. Richard Griffith
Executive Director of The Institute for Cross Cultural Management

Dr. Jill Tarter has spent the majority of her professional career attempting to answer the age old human question β€œAre we alone?” by searching for evidence of technological civilizations beyond Earth. She is the Bernard M. Oliver Research Chair at the SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Institute, and we are lucky to have her join us at the 2018 Cross Cultural Management Summit.

When you study the universe you can adopt a different viewpoint, and as Dr. Tarter states β€œAs we look up and look out, we are forced to see ourselves from a cosmic perspective; a perspective that shows us as all the same, all Earthlings. This perspective is fundamental to finding a way to sustain life on Earth for the long future.”

Her message of the imperative of overcoming differences and valuing common ground will be a perfect way to close the Summit. Please join us March 22-24 at the Caribe Royale in Orlando Florida to learn more about culture, and how we can use cultural competence to better work together to address the challenges humanity will face in our lifetime and beyond. The next ten registrations will have the chance to talk with Dr. Tarter at our meet the speaker reception!

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

Website

Email

Subscribe

Copyright Β© ICCM, All rights reserved.

Institute for Cross Cultural Management
www.iccmglobal.com
Phone: 1-855-542-6625 | Fax: (321) 674-7105  |  [log in to unmask]

150 W. University Blvd. Melbourne, FL 32901