Dear colleagues (apologies for cross-posting),

We have three lectureships in the areas of management and marketing here in the Department of Management and Marketing, Cork University Business School, University College Cork, Ireland. I would appreciate if you might bring to the attention of anyone you think may be interested and meet the criteria.

You can access details on the available positions by following the links (found under academic vacancies tab) on the following weblink:

https://www.cubsucc.com/position-available/

Warm regards,

Anthony

ANTHONY MCDONNELL (PhD, BBS, MCIPD)

Professor of Management

Head, Department of Management & Marketing

Co-Editor-in-Chief, Human Resource Management Journal

CORK UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL

University College Cork, Ireland

T +353 (0)21 490 3735

Twitter: @amcdonnell_hrm

LinkedIn Profile

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Independent Thinking, Shared Ambition: UCC Strategic Plan 2017-2022

Watch University College Cork: River of Life

Machnamh Neamhspleách, Comh-Mhian: Coláiste na hOllscoile Corcaigh Plean Straitéiseach 2017-2022

Féach Coláiste na hOllscoile Corcaigh: Abha na Beatha