CALL FOR APPLICATIONS

PhD in International Business and Strategy

Henley Business School, University of Reading

The Henley Business School at the University of Reading (UK) invites applications for the PhD in International Business and Strategy. We are seeking talented candidates interested in conducting postgraduate research in the fields of business history, international business, international human resource management and strategy. We would be grateful if you could circulate this information.

For over 50 years, Reading has stood at the forefront of teaching and research in International Business, and we continue to help define the research agenda in this field as well as in International Business History and International Human Resource Management.  Our postgraduate research students, drawn from all over the world, benefit from a dynamic research environment, supervision from internationally-renowned faculty, dedicated support and outstanding facilities.

As a part of our PhD program we offer the Henley International Business Masterclasses which allow to engage in key International Business topics, taught by notable intellectual figures in the field.

Our research is driven through leading centres such as the John H. Dunning Centre for International Business and the Centre for International Business History

We are happy to receive and consider applications on a rolling basis throughout the year, but please keep in mind that the deadline for studentship applications (£15,000 stipend plus University fees) is on 15th June 2018.

For more information on the structure of the PhD, our Faculty, specific topics on which we can offer supervision, tips for a successful application and entry requirements, please visit hly.ac/ibs-phd or email us at [log in to unmask].

Kind regards,

Davide Castellani

Director of PhD in International Business and Strategy

Henley Business School, University of Reading,

Whiteknights, Reading, RG6 6UD

Tel.  +44 (0) 118 378 8846

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.henley.ac.uk/people/person/davide-castellani/