Dear AIB-Colleagues,

Now that the acceptances for the the bulk of the AIB Annual meeting
submissions have been announced, we offer one last chance to apply to
the X-Culture Research Conference.

The Next X-Culture Research Conference:
June 21-24, in La Crosse, WI (UWL campus)-Right before AIB's Annual
meeting in Minneapolis (June 25-28, 2018).
We provide transportation from and back to Minneapolis.

The Goal:
Leave with a clear paper idea, co-authors, initial results, feedback and
a draft.
More on the X-Culture Research Hackathon concept here:
https://x-culture.org/hackathon/

(Extended) Application Deadline:
February 23, 2018.

Cost:
$425 (covers everything: lodging, meals, conference materials,
transportation to and from Minneapolis)

Funding:
The event is organized as a conference. You will have to submit and
present an abstract. Thus, please apply for funding from your university.

Information & Application:
https://x-culture.org/2018-research-conference/

QUESTIONS:
Dr. Justin Kramer, [log in to unmask]