Hello AIB colleagues:  With the AIB annual conference approaching, the AIB’
s RM SIG - with the help of  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> Maria Tereza
Fleury - is pleased to offer 6 Pre-Conference RM Workshops.  Please note
that we have made several changes.  First, as you can see below, we have
included introductory and intermediates sessions for both SEM (Larry
Williams) and multi-level modeling (Bob Vandenberg).  Second, we are
thrilled to have Anne Smith lead a qualitative data analysis workshop.
Lastly, we are especially pleased to have two local hosts -  Myles Shaver
and Joel Waldfogel - lead a workshop on Identification in IB Empirical
Research.

We respectfully request that interested attendees indicate a top choice and
a second choice (waitlist) so that any many people as possible can attend
these RM Workshops.  Using the following format, please sign up with an
email to Stewart Miller ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ):