From: Lund, Cody - FS [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of FS-PIBOEMP
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 7:56 PM
To: FS-PIBOEMP <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seasonal Stream Technicians positions for 2018 field season

To whom it concerns,

I am writing to you because we are hiring for summer seasonal positions with the USDA Forest Service PACFISH/INFISH Biological Opinion Monitoring (PIBO) Program.  Your name has been recommended in the past as a good contact for hiring, so we’d like to pass on the information for the 2017 field season. We are looking for capable field technicians with interest in hydrology and fisheries. These technicians will collect data on stream morphology and habitat conditions primarily in the Columbia River watershed.

Our project hires around 30 stream technicians each season. Please pass the attached jobs briefs along to anyone you think might be interested and let them know that they can contact us to express interest by e-mailing [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. The application open period for the stream positions is a week long and will begin January 23rd for the GS-5, January 30th for the GS-4, and January 31st for the GS-3 (see attached PDFs for more info.).

Thanks for your time. If you have any questions or would like to be taken off the mailing list for job announcements, please contact us by e-mail or phone.
Sincerely,

The PIBO Leadership Team
435-755-3584

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
PIBO Hiring Team

Forest Service
PIBO Monitoring Program

p: 435-755-3584

860 N 1200 E
Logan, UT 84321
www.fs.fed.us<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.fs.fed.us_&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=kbn5Bt3Q8kk_RJNDtqSoxw&m=DPR3KbecGxuIglN12emAn1I2v2rvtVASGa6eb52T-KA&s=ph5QvtGy_wnx0leaDxxwJUn0k6SJmPmfNT--TqizmqI&e=>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__usda.gov_&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=kbn5Bt3Q8kk_RJNDtqSoxw&m=DPR3KbecGxuIglN12emAn1I2v2rvtVASGa6eb52T-KA&s=yv6bh8NxkjD9jep14vrlRwu2CqoHEge8i_8IemPOZx0&e=>[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_forestservice&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=kbn5Bt3Q8kk_RJNDtqSoxw&m=DPR3KbecGxuIglN12emAn1I2v2rvtVASGa6eb52T-KA&s=MmQc0j9l_ehv7xcs6Fe4adA7Yu_l9Nv-SYTS72i9lCA&e=>[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Caring for the land and serving people