Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert Workman <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: January 5, 2018 at 1:37:05 PM EST
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks Fisheries Management Intern

From: Melissa R Wuellner
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 9:49 AM

South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks is looking to hire 6 summer interns to work on Missouri River fisheries out of the Fort Pierre office.  We hope to provide students with resume building experiences that will help them pursue a career in biology or wildlife and fisheries. The attached document provides more information on the duties of the positions and how to apply.  If folks have any questions regarding the position they can email or call me.

Thank you,

Robert Hanten | Fisheries Biologist
South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks
20641 SD HWY 1806 | Ft. Pierre SD 57532