From: Foreman, Scott [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 10:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Backup\Restores

I have not been able to get to the site: http://backupcs1.ais.msu.edu/simpana/

For restores. Is this still a valid site? I try to open and it’s blocked by Java Security even though I added it to the exception list. It says the certificate is not valid.

Thanks,

Scott Foreman

Information Technologist

Office of Sponsored Programs\Contract and Grant Administration
426 AUDITORIUM RD ROOM 2
EAST LANSING MI 48824 US

517-884-4273