1/15/18 – 1/19/18

Hospitality Association Clubs and Events

______________________

This Week’s Happenings!

Get involved with CAREER EXPO! APPLICATION DATE EXTENED!

CAREER EXPO is selecting the Executive Board for the 2018 CAREER EXPO. Please fill out the application attached and turn in a copy to SIRC by Friday, January 19, at 5:00pm.

CMAA is going to the RED WINGS

WE HAVE LIMITED SPOTS LEFT!! If you are interested in coming please contact our Director of Marketing and Fundraising Kate Matt at [log in to unmask] or you can text her at (586) 292-2379

WHEN: January 31st, Game time at 8pm

WHERE: Little Caesars Arena

***SIGN UP TODAY to see the Red Wings play against the San Jose Sharks. Total Cost is $85 – Venmo @MSUCMAA

Society for Hospitality Food Service (SHFS) is selling HB circle pineapple stickers!

$3 HB circle pineapple stickers, email [log in to unmask] to get yours!

Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) is selling Spartan pineapple stickers!

$3 Spartan pineapple stickers, email [log in to unmask] to get yours!

General Meetings:

Tuesday, January 16, National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (NSMH)

When: 6:00pm Where: Wells Hall Room A136

***We will be discussing our National Conference (February 15-17 in Chicago). If you are interested in attending, this meeting is mandatory. If you are not able to attend please email [log in to unmask].

Tuesday, January 16, Club Managers Association of America (CMAA)

When: 6:30pm Where: 128 Erickson Hall

***If you are interested in Club Management come to our first general meeting this semester to learn more about CMAA!

Tuesday, January 16, Real Estate Investment Club (REIC)

When: 7:00pm Where: Erickson Hall Room 224

Wednesday, January 17, Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)

When: 6:30pm Where: Chem Building Room 183

***There will be Mac and Cheese!

Things to Look Forward to:

Monday, January 22, Spartan Enology Society (SES)

When: 6:00pm Where: Lake Michigan Room in the Student Union

Tuesday, January 23, Society for Hospitality Food Service (SHFS)

When: 7:15pm Where: Anthony Hall Room 1257

***There will be food!

Wednesday, January 24, American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA)

When: 6:00pm Where: The Kellogg Center, Michigamme Room

Thursday, January 25, Global Hospitality Business Organization (GHBO)

When: TBD Where: TBD

Volunteer with Destination Auction!

Volunteer training is February 6 & 7 at 6:00pm, you only need to attend one of the two training dates. Destination Auction is on 2/10/18, if you are interested in volunteering, please email [log in to unmask]

Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) Convening Leaders Convention in Nashville

January 7-10, 2018

Hospitality Association Executive Board

2017-2018

Carolyn, Hollis, Amy, Laurie, Alis, Chloe, & Mady