sorry to interrupt if you are not interested.

I have one brand new samsung note 8 for sale. The model is SM-N950U, which
is already unlocked by Tmobile. Carrier/band support can be found at
http://www.phonemore.com/samsung-galaxy-note-8-sm-n950u/specs/3550

I'm asking for $649 for the phone or best offer.  let me know by email if
you are interested.

Btw, this phone comes with unlimited tmobile plan and a number ending with
8666. Let me know if you want the number and join the unlimited plan.

Thanks.