Dear Colleagues,

Please excuse any cross postings.

We are conducting a meta-analysis on alliances. We are searching for both published and unpublished studies including dissertations or master theses exploring this topic.

We would like to include in our study those works that provide a correlation matrix and/or regression analyses that include either alliances, joint ventures, partnership or licensing and firm outcomes such as learning, innovation, product development and/or performance (e.g., productivity, efficiency, firm survival, market and accounting performance, etc.).

Please email these works to [log in to unmask] by January 31rd, 2018.

Any question you may have, please don't hesitate to contact me.

We appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Laura Dupin

PhD Candidate

emlyon business school

Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers attaches qu'il contient sont confidentiels et destines exclusivement à l'usage de la personne à laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de le retourner à son metteur. Les idees et opinions presentees dans ce message sont celles de son auteur, et ne representent pas necessairement celles de l'institution ou entite affiliee dont l'auteur est l'employe. La publication, l'usage, la distribution, l'impression ou la copie non autorisee de ce message et des attachements qu'il contient sont strictement interdits. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please return it to the sender. The ideas and views expressed in this email are solely those of its author, and do not necessarily represent the views of the institution or company of which the author is an employee. Unauthorized publication, use, distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is strictly forbidden.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.