The International Association of Applied Business Research® (IAABR®)

30 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005 USA

For 15 years, the International Association of Applied Business Research (IAABR) has organized and held international conferences for participants from all over the world. At our conferences, the IAABR offers an international forum to present research papers and hold other scholarly events. The IAABR promotes the exchange of ideas in research, teaching, and managerial practices through formal presentations of research, discussions, seminars, and publication of scholarly journals.

The IAABR and our partner organization, the Academic Organization for Advancement of Strategic and International Studies® (Academic OASIS®) publish several refereed journals with the ISSN issued by the Library of Congress, Washington, DC.  We are proud to state that the Editors and Editorial Board Members of our journals are a distinguished group of faculty from universities around the world.

ON BEHALF OF IAABR WE CORDIALLY WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

CALL FOR PAPERS

We invite authors of papers related to all areas of Accounting, Banking, Business Ethics, Communication & Media, e-Business, e-Government, e-Learning, Ecology, Economics, Environment & Life Sciences, Finance, Gender Studies, Globalization, Human Resources, Law & Legal Studies, Leadership, Logistics, Management, Marketing, Political Science, Psychology, Security Studies, Social Sciences, Social Work, and Sustainable Development to submit their manuscripts to be considered for presentation at the International Association of Applied Business Research (IAABR) International Conferences and possible publication in one of the IAABR Journals or the peer refereed IAABR Conference Proceedings. All paper submissions will be double-blind, peer-refereed on continual basic throughout the year, and our goal is to provide quality feedback, including the outcome of the review process, to authors within 3-5 weeks after the arrival of their submissions. The acceptance rate of our journal ranges from 12% to 25%.

2018 ORLANDO ACADEMIC WINTER CONFERENCE: MARCH 16 – 18

Venue: Lake Buena Vista Courtyard at the Marriot Village, Orlando, Florida, USA

2018 NEW YORK ACADEMIC SPRING CONFERENCE: APRIL 27 – 29

Venue: Hyatt Place, 2707 43rd Ave, New York City, New York, USA

2018 PARIS ACADEMIC SUMMER CONFERENCE: JULY 6 – 8

Venue: Mercure Hotel & Conference Center, Paris Porte de Pantin, France

2018 LAS VEGAS ACADEMIC FALL CONFERENCE: OCTOBER 21 – 23

Venue: The Stratosphere Hotel & Conference Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Journals Sponsoring the 2018 IAABR International Academic Conferences:

- Journal of Strategic and International Studies (JSIS)

- Journal of Organizational Advancement, Strategic and Institutional Studies (JOASIS)

- Journal of Advancements in Applied of Business Research (JAABR)

- Journal of Advancements in Economics, Finance & Accounting (JAEFA)

- Journal of Psychology and Social Studies (JPSS)

To submit your full paper or abstract, please email it as an attachment (acceptable formats are .doc and .docx) to  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] For more information, please visit our website www.IAABR.com.

The Conference Board, The International Association of Applied Business Research (IAABR), 30 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005 USA

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.