From: Chua, Chei Hwee [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AOM 2018 - Please sign up as a reviewer for the IM Division

Dear All,

Happy New Year!

The International Management (IM) division is planning on a thought-provoking and interesting program at the 2018 Academy of Management Conference in Chicago. For this, we need your help with the review process. If you haven’t done so, please sign up to review for the IM Division at the AOM reviewer site which is now open at http://review.aom.org/.

We will ask you to review 2-3 papers, based on the keywords that you select to identify your expertise.

Thank you for your support, we look forward to seeing you in Chicago this August.

Anu Phene

AOM IM Division Program Chair