Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to share with you that Darla Moore School of Business is now offering a wide range of exceptional international cohort program opportunities around the globe for undergraduate students. The program is developing as we continue developing new and exciting options.

IB Cohort Programs bring Darla Moore School of Business students together with students from our partner schools, which are top universities worldwide. USC cohort students start their program on the USC campus, followed by multiple semesters abroad at locations based on their school(s) of choice. As a cohort participant, students prepare for this unparalleled experience from the very beginning of their studies.

We currently have six different International Business Cohort Programs<http://mx.technolutions.net/mpss/c/9wA/jM0HAA/t.2cv/iXY8_XN6SHya6_1yujMdrA/h3/Jw3hq-2BheaIo5XsEAcmMlMEvhGuTd1W2p7qrTi0ff-2BvlY7BVQh6qN14RYlAh-2B9C5dqcTqLjuU6c79IvXdihPSU-2Fqfzwtv-2FLvyiKBc1Q6AB2z1VnIa43fOcYxvIFaJDFSQK-2BpMTQDG0uG17hheUm1ZIWoz9PY8DkQdfkvXxCU8-2FRVBQqSWc8VY-2BH6fymW3tQ5E>.  This past academic year we launched our International Business Education Alliance (IBEA) where students focus on management consulting and study one semester at University of Mannheim, ESSEC Singapore, FGV-EBAPE, and USC. Our most recent addition is the Global Business and Innovation (GBI), <http://sc.edu/study/colleges_schools/moore/academic_programs/undergraduate_programs/undergraduate_majors/international_business/international_business_curriculum/cohort_programs/gbi.multicultural/index.php> program that focuses on developing innovation, project management and international entrepreneurship skills. In this program has students joining cohort peers from Chinese University in Hong Kong-Shenzhen and the University of Auckland. The program includes innovation projects in the US, China and New Zealand.

Top 5 Benefits of an IB Cohort Program:

  1.  Formation global networks of friends and business associates that last a lifetime,
  2.  Curriculum that incorporates experiential projects/internships aligned with career focus,
  3.  Development of deep international business competence along with proficiency in foreign language, culture, and local business practices,
  4.  Employment and graduate school placements all over the world - from Hong Kong to Dubai to London,
  5.  Employers from a wide array of industries hire cohort students. From McKinsey & Company to Apple to Abercrombie and Fitch to Visa, Technotronic Industries to Teach for America, Greenpeace China to Nestle USA, Ernst & Young to PwC to Eastman Chemical - our graduates land great jobs!
For more information please contact Marc van Essen ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Marc van Essen
Associate professor in international business
Academic director of the undergraduate international business program
Academic director of the dual PhD degree
Sonoco International Business Department
Moore School of Business
University of South Carolina
1014 Greene Street
Columbia SC 29208 USA