Dear AIB Colleagues,

I just published an edited book titled “Globalization Alternatives : Strategies for the New International Economy.”   In a complex global environment, creative and unconventional solutions are sometimes necessary.

With growing protectionist, populist and alter-globalization sentiments in several  parts of the world, there is merit in discussing alternative strategies. The book assembles a cast of international experts who share cases, stories and ideas pertaining to new success pathways.

The book link may be viewed below :

http://www.businessexpertpress.com/books/globalization-alternatives-strategies-for-the-new-international-economy/

[http://www.businessexpertpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/1776.png]<http://www.businessexpertpress.com/books/globalization-alternatives-strategies-for-the-new-international-economy/>

Globalization Alternatives: Strategies for the New International Economy - Business Expert Press<http://www.businessexpertpress.com/books/globalization-alternatives-strategies-for-the-new-international-economy/>
www.businessexpertpress.com

The book’s content can provide the foundation for a new undergraduate or graduate course. It can also serve as supplementary reading for courses such as International Business, Global Business, and Global Strategy.

Kindly share this message with your institution’s library. It could be of interest to several students and faculty.

If you are considering using the book in your course or would like to write a book review, please let me know. I’d be happy to pass on your book copy request to the publisher.

Thanks and regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425

Email : [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.