***** Apologies for cross posting *****
Copenhagen Business School and the Department of International Economics and Management invite applications for a vacant PhD scholarship within the field of International Business.
Core research areas of the Department of International Economics and Management are 1) International Business, 2) Emerging Markets, 3) Asia Studies, and 4) Corporate Governance. It is the ambition of the Department to be in the international frontline in these research areas; to publish our research results in leading international journals; to have an excellent research environment; to seek synergy between research and teaching, and to have a strong partnership with the business community.
Examples of possible research areas that this specific scholarship might cover:
• Internationalization of Multinational Enterprises from Emerging Markets
• Outward Foreign Direct Investment to/from Emerging Markets
• Offshoring and managing R&D and innovation in Emerging Markets
• Upgrading of Emerging Market firms in global value chains
• Technological change, industry dynamics and global interaction in Asian Markets
• Regional clusters, innovation systems, and economic development in Asia