Dear IB Colleague,

On behalf of the Academy of International Business, US-West Chapter we would like to invite you to our 2018 Annual Conference which will be hosted by University of Denver, in Denver, Colorado.

The conference will take place on October 18-20, 2018.

The theme of the conference is “Emerging Markets: Transitional Boundaries,” and we cordially invite you to share your research by submitting conceptual and empirical papers, teaching cases, or panel proposals that enhance our understanding of the conference’s theme and international business in general.

                                                    The Submission Deadline is March 31, 2018

You can find additional information on our website  http://www.aib-w.org/2018-annual-conference/
Attached is the Call for Papers.

Any questions regarding this Call for Papers should be addressed to Conference Program Chair Nila Wiese ([log in to unmask]).

We look forward to seeing you in Denver,

Prof. Nila Wiese
Conference Chair

Prof. Gary Knight
Chapter Chair

Prof. Dan Baack
Local Host

Nila M. Wiese, Ph.D.  |  Nat S. & Marian W. Rogers Professor
Professor of International Business and Marketing
UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
School of Business and Leadership
1500 N. Warner St. #1032
Tacoma, WA 98416-1032