Don't miss an outstanding lineup of speakers including Dr. Jill Tarter! Jill holds the Bernard M. Oliver Chair at the SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Institute in Mountain View, California. Dr. Tarter's work has brought her wide recognition in the scientific community, including the Lifetime Achievement Award from Women in Aerospace and two Public Service Medals from NASA. Many people are now familiar with her work as portrayed by Jodie Foster in the movie Contact. She will be discussing the imperative of international cooperation for the survival of our species. Meet Jill, and all our speakers at the Meet the Speaker reception at the 2018 Cross Cultural Management Summit, March 22-24 at the Caribe Royale in Orlando Florida.  http://research3.fit.edu/iccm/summit/

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://research3.fit.edu/iccm/summit/>

Dr. Richard Griffith
Professor, I/O Psychology
Executive Director, Institute for Cross-Cultural Management<http://research.fit.edu/iccm/>
Florida Institute of Technology

150 W. University Blvd.
Melbourne, Florida 32901
email     [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
phone    321.674.8104
Be social with ICCM: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ICCM.FIT> & LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/institute-for-cross-cultural-management?trk=nmp_rec_act_company_name>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://research.fit.edu/iccm/summit/>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]