With apologies for cross postings.

Together with Vlad Vaiman I have been commissioned by Emerald to edit a
book series on talent management. We have a broad remit in terms of the
nature and precise focus of the series within the broad area of talent
management. We are interested in potential volumes that consider the issue
from a micro through to a macro perspective. We will consider proposals for
authored and edited volumes.

At this stage we are calling for expressions of interest for potential
volumes for
the series. We do not require detailed proposals at this stage but rather a
high level overview of the potential volumes. It would be helpful to give a
sense of the author or editorial team and an extended abstract (max 2-3
pages) of the proposed title. For those proposals that we think are most
likely to be positively received by the publisher we will request a more
detailed proposal at this stage. We expect to respond to all queries within
four weeks.

Please do not hesitate to contact either Vlad [log in to unmask] or
myself should you have any queries.

Kind regards

Dave

(On behalf of Vlad and Dave)
Professor David Collings
Professor of Human Resource Management
Associate Dean for Research
Co Editor-in-Chief, Journal of World Business
DCU Business School
Dublin City University
Glasnevin
Dublin 9
Ireland
Tel. +35317006937
Email. [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @collingsdg

--

*Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email DisclaimerTá an ríomhphost seo agus aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.  <https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Read more here. <https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/email-disclaimer.shtml>*

--

<https://www.facebook.com/DCU/> <https://twitter.com/DublinCityUni>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/dublin-city-university>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]