Research)*

*Date: May 24-25, 2018*

*Venue: Morgan State University Campus, Baltimore, Maryland*

*Symposium Co-Chairs:*

*Dr. Haiyan Hu**, Earl G. Graves School of Business and Management, Morgan
State University*

*Dr. Omar J. Khan**, Earl G. Graves School of Business and Management,
Morgan State University*

Symposium email for ALL submissions: *[log in to unmask]*

*SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 12, 2018*

The complete conference Call for Papers, including submission details and
program information, is attached. Thank you and have a wonderful 2018!

--

Omar J. Khan, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Marketing and International Business

Faculty Advisor, American Marketing Association
Earl Graves School of Business and Management
Morgan State University
*Ph: 443-885-3641*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.