*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear all,

We are currently seeking papers for the 2018 IEEE TEMS-ISIE (International Symposium on Innovation and Entrepreneurship), which will be held in Beijing, China, March 30th – April 1st, 2018. Tsinghua University is the local host. The conference website is http://isie.ieee-tems.org/

The mission of the IEEE TEMS-ISIE is to help promote and advance knowledge in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship. Through encouraging discussions on current topics such as business model innovation, new technology directions and applications, managing globalization challenges, etc., we aim to enhance and improve essential management and leadership knowledge and skills, and foster active knowledge transfer between the academic and practicing communities.

The topics of the conference includes, but is not limited to:

·       Entrepreneurship and its ecosystem

·       Business Model Innovation in Emerging Markets

·       Cross-Border and Local Venture Capital Investment

·       New Markets for Entrepreneurs

·       Management of Innovation

·       Technology Management

·       New Technology Directions and Challenges

·       Managing Globalization Challenges

·       People and Organizations

·       Health, Sustainability, and Social Issues

 As a signature event of IEEE TEMS (Technology and Engineering Management Society), we will host an Industry Forum simultaneously at the conference, focusing on the changing industry landscapes driven by new technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, connecting academia with entrepreneurship and investment communities. (http://isie.ieee-tems.org/keynote-and-industry-forum/)

 Selected academic papers will have the opportunity to be published in a special issue of our flagship journal IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, subject to the journal's peer review process.

 Important Dates:

·       Paper Submission Due: 1 February 2018

·       Notification of Acceptance: 15 February 2018

·       Author Registration Due: 1 March 2018

·      Late Registration Begins: 15 March 2018

Your participation would be greatly appreciated. Please help spread the word. For additional information, please visit the conference Web page at http://isie.ieee-tems.org/

Happy New Year! We look forward to seeing you in Beijing!

Best wishes,

Organizing Committee

General Co-chairs: Dr. Jin Chen (China, Tsinghua University) Dr. Michael Condry (USA, IEEE TEMS President; CTO of Intel, retired)

Program Co-chairs:  Dr. Xielin Liu (Chinese Academy of Sciences University), Dr. Xiaohong “Iris” Quan (USA, San Jose State University)

IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Tugrul Daim (USA, Portland State University)