CfP: Interactive Research Development Workshop and Conference

“Internationalization of SMEs - New Insights and Future Research Opportunities”

Deadline: 25th of January, 2018.

Dear colleagues,

the deadline for submitting papers to our small but intended to be highly interactive conference is around the corner.

However, as we ask for extended abstracts at the first stage only, you may give it a try.

We invite international scholars interested in this field, including senior PhDs and PostDocs, to submit and present their research.

The conference is not limited to the strategic level but as well invites explicitly researchers from different (sub)disciplines such as organizational behavior, human resource management, entrepreneurship, innovation management, family business research, economics and accounting to share their approaches and insights with colleagues.

For more details please refer to: https://ios.events.unibz.it/

The best paper will receive a Best Paper Award from the European Journal of International Management (EJIM) which comes with the option for a fast track submission to EJIM. However, in this case a full paper submission is needed a week before the conference in May and the paper should not be published elsewhere.

Contact me or my colleagues with any questions related to this conference and its submission process.

We are looking forward to your submissions.

On behalf of the program committee

Michael Nippa

Program Committee:

TIMOTHY DEVINNEY * Leeds University Business School

MARJAANA GUNKEL * Free University of Bozen-Bolzano

MICHAEL NIPPA * Free University of Bozen-Bolzano

TORBEN PEDERSEN * Bocconi & Copenhagen Business School

JONAS PUCK * WU Vienna

CHRISTIAN SCHWENS * Heinrich Heine University, Düsseldorf