We have the pleasure to announce that we have decided to extend the
deadline for the early registration rate to January, 31st, 2018.

If you have already registered, great!, and excuse this extra e-mail. As
some registrations are still being processed, we decided to send this to
all authors.

If you are ready to register, please proceed either to the following link (
https://aib.regfox.com/aib-lat-2018) or to the aib-lat 2018 website (
http://www.aiblat2018.org/)

We look forward to seeing you soon in Buenos Aires!

Sincerely,

--
Armando Borda, Ph.D.
International MBA - Director