Dear Academicians

Please Accept my Distinguished Greetings from India

I am representing Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB), New
Delhi (India), is one of the reputed and well accredited institute for two
year regular Post Graduate Business Management (MBA) program, located at a
price location the capital city of India. More Information about FIIB can
be found on the website below:

http://fiib.edu.in/
<http://fortuneinstituteofinternationalbusiness.ocmail10.in/tr/r/2/380888/167955/cGF1bC5jaGFvQGVtaWNoLmVkdQ%3D%3D/0/W10%3D>

As you all know, today in the contemporary arena it is essential for
management students to learn on adjusting as well as adapting quickly to
diverse situations, to work with teams belonging to different race and
geographical parts of the Globe.

India is an emerging market where various business sectors and
industrialization, infrastructure and urbanization taking place very fast.
Because of its growing capacities and larger market size multinationals
from all over the work have been keeping their eyes on India. I take this
pleasure, to invite your collaboration and partnership for a Summer
Management School (SMS) to be organized in 1st or 2nd week of June, 2018
(Dates are flexible as per your suitable time) for two weeks.

The Courses offered in SMS are:

International Business Management

Global Strategic Management

International HRM

International Marketing

International Finance

International Operations Management

*Complementary Industrial Visit* in any Industrial Area of National Capital
Region (Delhi Area), famous for various industries.

(Every course will be delivered as Half Credit Course for 15 Hours, A
student needs to earn minimum two credits to have the certificate).

Eligibility: To be a part of SMS, One should be a student/scholar of Master
or PhD degree.

Give me an opportunity to host you and your students in SMS.

*For Instructors:* If you want to contribute as an Instructor in SMS,
your *Travelling
and Stay will be sponsored by SMS committee*. For this please write me back
with the subject you want to contribute with your latest CV before January
30, 2018. Association in the SMS is on early approach and decision basis.
Hence encourage you to expedite on your willingness of participation.

*For Students and Scholars:* There is no Tuition Fee for the students and
Scholars (Only a registration token is applicable). Complimentary
accommodation may be available on twin sharing basis.

*Special Attraction: One Full day Research Workshop is additional benefit
for research scholars and early career faculty members. *

Due to involvement of International Documentation and processes, we prefer
to have instructors and students from the same institutions (please note
more than 10 students are not allowed to take part in SMS keeping class
composition in mind). FIIB is also open to discuss various institutional
collaborations. FIIB will be happy to help in providing documentation
support as per requirement.

If you are willing to take part as an Instructor or if your Institute is
interested in collaborating in SMS please feel free to write me back, I
will be happy to discuss it further.

With High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

*Dr. Sudhir Rana*, *Faculty Marketing Area*

http://fiib.edu.in/faculty-research/profile/Sudhir-Rana.php

Editor, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)

*https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/fiib-business-review/journal203492
<https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/fiib-business-review/journal203492>*

*Guest Editor, International Journal of Business and Globalisation_**An
ABDC Ranked Journal*

*http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=4099
<http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=4099>*

*Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education** ,**An ABDC
Ranked Journal *

*Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business
Management (IJICBM)_ An ABDC Ranked Journal *

*Convener: National Marketing Conference: www.nmc.fiib.edu.in
<http://www.nmc.fiib.edu.in/>*

Alternate E-mail: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortune-institute-of-international-business>|
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/FIIBIndia>| YouTube|
<https://www.youtube.com/user/FIIBindia> Instagram