Dear Researchers

Greetings from India

As you all know, family firms pay a vital role in strengthening the economy
of any country. As the time passes family firms growing bigger and wider.
Hence, we bring a debate on the topic 'Internatioanlisation of Family
Business Firms'

with Journal of Business and Globalisation (IJBG). IJBG is a well indexed
journal (Scopus and other) and ranked well in several rankings (ERA, ABDC,
BFI, UGC etc.)

After the successful completion of IMC - 3, Now call is open for submission
for every scholar even for those who did not participate or presented their
article in IMC -3. you can find more details about the special issue on the
URL below:

http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=4099

Please feel free to drop me any email in case of any question. I shall be
happy to assist and answer to your questions. Looking forward for quality
submissions from your side.

Thanks and High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

*Dr. Sudhir Rana*, *Faculty Marketing Area*

http://fiib.edu.in/faculty-research/profile/Sudhir-Rana.php

Editor, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)

*https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/fiib-business-review/journal203492
<https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/fiib-business-review/journal203492>*

*Guest Editor, International Journal of Business and Globalisation_**An
ABDC Ranked Journal*

*http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=4099
<http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=4099>*

*Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education** ,**An ABDC
Ranked Journal *

*Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business
Management (IJICBM)_ An ABDC Ranked Journal *

*Convener: National Marketing Conference: www.nmc.fiib.edu.in
<http://www.nmc.fiib.edu.in/>*

Alternate E-mail: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortune-institute-of-international-business>|
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/FIIBIndia>| YouTube|
<https://www.youtube.com/user/FIIBindia> Instagram