From: Stephen MSU [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Recommendation - Sales Contact Mgmt

Need some help. I am workering for company called Naturally D.A.S.H. / ProLakeSavers. I am taking over marketing in Michigan. I am looking for a recommendation on a web-based sales contact management service.

The owner has paper files for hundreds of Lakes. My goal is to build out a database with 500 Lake Associations in the next three months.  There are over +2000 Lakes in Michigan.

Thanks -Stephen Scouten