All:

I have made my semi-annual updates to the list of graduate programs in geocognition and geoscience education research. The list is getting fairly long, so it is now limited to programs housed in colleges of science. I link to similar lists in other science fields. I have not been able to find a comprehensive list of earth/environmental science education programs housed in colleges of education, but would like to add a link. If anyone knows of such a list, please let me know.

A couple of entries will be updated shortly, but I wanted to get this list out so you can share it with students and colleagues.

If you host a graduate program in a science department that focuses on geocognition or geoscience education research and you are not listed, please let me know. I am happy to add you!

https://geocognitionresearchlaboratory.wordpress.com/graduate-study/geocognition-geoscience-education-research-programs/

Cheers
Julie

Julie Libarkin
Professor
Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program, CREATEforSTEM