$350/person including everything, yes, you don't need to pay anything else
(water, heat, internet, electricity) ...

2 beds available now. The only roommate is female, but both male and female
will be accepted. Graduate students preferred.

If you want to rent the whole apartment, it will be available Jan 15th next
year.

The lease will end in July next year. Then you can renew with leasing
office directly.

517-897-0248

YX