PH.D Program in Management and International Business

Florida International University

The Department of Management and International Business at Florida International University is seeking highly qualified domestic and international applicants for our PhD program in Management and International Business

Our mission is to develop academics who are capable of conducting and publishing scholarly research in the broad domain of management and who are qualified to teach. Research of the department’s faculty span among many areas and thus we offer several areas of study and concentration such as Corporate Governance, Decision-making, Technology and Innovation Management, International Management, Leadership, Human Resource Management, Organizational Climate, Organization Theory, Personality and Individual Differences, Research Methods, Supply Chain Management, Knowledge Management, and Strategic Management.

All students admitted into the program will have a Graduate Assistantship for four years. In addition to providing a stipend and tuition waiver, graduate assistantships provide PhD students with hands-on experience necessary for developing research and teaching skills.

The College of Business emphasizes high-quality research and teaching, and maintains strong ties with the local business community. FIU is located in Miami, Florida, which provides numerous cultural and recreational amenities that enhance the quality of life for area residents.

The application process for the doctoral program at the College of Business at FIU starts in our website.  You can find out some information on the admissions requirements at the following link.

https://business.fiu.edu/graduate/phd/management-and-international-business.cfm

We start reviewing applications immediately after the January 15 deadline.

Please help to spread the word about our PhD program and share this information with students who are interested in pursuing a PhD in management.

Interested individuals are encouraged to contact Professor Ronaldo Parente, Director of the Management and International Business PhD Program, via email at [log in to unmask].

Best Regards,

Ronaldo C. Parente, Ph.D.

Knight Ridder Fellow Professor of Strategy & International Business

Ph.D. Program Director

Florida International University | MIB Dept. | College of Business

11200 SW 8th Street – MANGO 437 | Miami, FL 33199

E: [log in to unmask] | O: +1 305.348.4566 | C: +1.410.4307962

#7 Ranked Undergraduate International Business Program (2017, US News & World Report)
#2 Ranked Masters and Undergraduate Programs in Human Resources (2017, HR.com)