Dear Researcher,

With over two decades of academic excellence, Amity Education Group has come to be recognized for pioneering global culture in education in India and abroad. Presently the Amity Education Group comprises of 6 universities, 17 schools& preschools, 150+ institutions and overseas campuses across London, New York, California, Singapore, Mauritius, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, South Africa, Beijing, Nanjing and Romania. The Amity Group is home to over 100,000 students pursuing 250 courses in 60 diverse disciplines across preschool to Ph.D.

 Amity International Business School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, which is part of Amity Education Group, is one of the pioneering Institution of India in the area of quality research, innovation, and consulting. Amity International Business School was founded in 1998. The institution offers MBA, BBA, EMBA and Ph.D. courses in the area of International Business.

 In our endeavor to enrich the research, we publish three international referred research Journals in the area of management. The objective of these Journals is to create the platform for researcher’s to share their quality research work with the academia and industry.

Amity International Business School is inviting cases for the Feb edition of its annual, double-blind, peer-reviewed Amity Case Research Journal ACRJ (ISSN No. 2319-9199)

We seize this opportunity to extend an invitation to you along with your colleagues to contribute the case studies from management domain for the publication in the journal. Authors are advised to go through the guidelines before submitting the case.

Kindly note that the last date for submitting the complete case study is 31st December 2017. In case of any query, you may contact Dr. Alka (Mobile 9301523517; email : [log in to unmask])

Author Guidelines :

Regards,

Dr. Alka Maurya