With over two decades of academic excellence, Amity Education Group has come to be recognized for pioneering global culture in education in India and abroad. Presently the Amity Education Group comprises of 6 universities, 17 schools& preschools, 150+ institutions and overseas campuses across London, New York, California, Singapore, Mauritius, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, South Africa, Beijing, Nanjing and Romania. The Amity Group is home to over 100,000 students pursuing 250 courses in 60 diverse disciplines across preschool to Ph.D.
Amity International Business School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, which is part of Amity Education Group, is one of the pioneering Institution of India in the area of quality research, innovation, and consulting. Amity International Business School was founded in 1998. The institution offers MBA, BBA, EMBA and Ph.D. courses in the area of International Business.
In our endeavor to enrich the research, we publish three international referred research Journals in the area of management. The objective of these Journals is to create the platform for researcher’s to share their quality research work with the academia and industry.
Amity International Business School is inviting cases for the Feb edition of its annual, double-blind, peer-reviewed Amity Case Research Journal ACRJ (ISSN No. 2319-9199)
We seize this opportunity to extend an invitation to you along with your colleagues to contribute the case studies from management domain for the publication in the journal. Authors are advised to go through the guidelines before submitting the case.
Kindly note that the last date for submitting the complete case study is 31st December 2017. In case of any query, you may contact Dr. Alka (Mobile 9301523517; email : [log in to unmask])
Author Guidelines :
- Paper submitted should be an original and unpublished work. Any paper submitted which is identical or substantially similar work already published or under review for another conference or publication, will not be considered.
- A covering letter clearly certifying that the manuscript is original and has neither been published anywhere nor is at present being considered for any other publication should accompany the manuscript.
- The abstract of the paper should not exceed 300 words with 4-6 keywords. Submit an electronic copy of the abstract by 25th December 2017 at [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
- The Review Committee will screen the abstract(s). The abstract(s) approved by the committee will be selected for the submission of the full length paper for the conference. All the author(s) of the accepted papers will be intimated accordingly.
- First page of the manuscript should have the broad theme, title of the paper, name of the author(s), organizationâ€™s affiliation, complete postal address, phone number, fax number(if any) and e-mail address followed by abstract and full paper. Kindly do not mention author(s) name, affiliation or any other such information inside the manuscript.
- Recommended length of the research paper should be between 4000-6000 words. Font used should be Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced.
- Tables, illustrations, charts, figures etc. should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged. Sources of the data need to be given below each table.
- First level subheading should be left-justified, in upper and lower case, and printed in 14-point Times New Roman, boldface; second level subheadings should be left â€“justified, in upper and lower case, in 12-point Times New Roman boldface. The paragraph begins right after the sub-heading. Headings and sub-headings will not carry any numbering.
- References should be complete in all respects, with authorsâ€™ surnames arranged alphabetically, following conventional citation styles. Authors are requested to follow the APA Style.
- Multiple authors, if attending the conference, will have to register separately to be entitled for the conference certificate (Authors who do not register will not be entitled for the conference certificate). Authors, who are keen to present more than one paper, will have to register for both separately.
- Submit an electronic copy of the complete manuscript along with the abstract(s), by 30th December 2017 at the email@example.com.The author(s) must register themselves for the conference by 15th January 2018 to ensure the inclusion of the paper in the conference proceedings. Without registration, the paper will not be included in the conference proceedings.
Dr. Alka Maurya