Dear AIB – L Moderator, please post this announcement with the attached flyer to the AIB list-Serv.

Thank you.

SAVE THE DATE :  14-15 June 2018

Dear Collegues,

We are proud to announce and invite you to the Sinergie - Sima 2018 Annual Conference Transformative business strategies and new patterns for value creation 14-15 June 2018 Hosted by the University of Ca’ Foscari, Venice, Italy http://www.unive.it/  Department of Economics and Management

Attend the conference and plan a vacation to the ancient city of Venice, rich in culture, arts, and eno-gastronomic heritage.

Stay connected for more news to come soon.

Angelo Camillo

International Coordinator for “Sinergie” Italian Journal of Management 2018 Conference http://www.ita.sijm.it/convegno.html

My Recent publications Available on Amazon

Founding Editor-in-Chief: International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management in the Digital Age (IJTHMDA)

Angelo A. Camillo, PhD

Associate Professor of Strategic Management

School of Business - Woodbury University

7500 Glenoaks Boulevard, Burbank, CA 91510-7846 - USA

Phone: +1 - 818.394.3314 - Fax: +1 - 818.394.3311

Website: www.woodbury.edu -/ https://woodbury.edu/faculty/angelo-a-camillo/  Email: [log in to unmask]  -

Personal page: http://woodbury.libguides.com/aacamillo  -

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelocamillo

low_res_blue[1]P Think about the environment before printing this page