Dear AIB members,

I am very pleased to share the contents of Multinational Business Review, Volume 25, Issue 4.

In this issue, we have an open access perspective article by Jennifer Oetzel and Jason Miklian, “Multinational enterprises, risk management and the business and economics of peace”.

Multinational Business Review

Volume 25, Issue 4

Multinational enterprises, risk management, and the business and economics of peace (open access)
Jennifer Oetzel and Jason Miklian
Abstract | Full Text | PDF Plus (225 KB)

The halo effect: violent crime and foreign direct investment
Miguel A. Ramos and Nathan J. Ashby
Abstract | Full Text | PDF Plus (311 KB)

Strategic motives, institutional environments, and firm’s FDI ownership
Yigang Pan
Abstract | Full Text | PDF Plus (327 KB)

Host-country characteristics, corporate sustainability, and the mediating effect of improved knowledge
Syed Ali Fazal, Abdullah Al Mamun, Sazali Abdul Wahab, and Muhammad Mohiuddin
Abstract | Full Text | PDF Plus (254 KB)

Intellectual property rights protection and technological innovation
Se Ho Cho and Hyun Gon Kim
Abstract | Full Text | PDF Plus (274 KB)

All the best,

Chang Hoon Oh

Professor

Beedie School of Business

Simon Fraser University

Co-Editor, Multinational Business Review