Dear AIB Colleagues

Greetings from India

Hope you all ' ll agree, Research conferences are one of the best platform to showcase and improve our research work. But, publication into research journal is the attention that every researcher seek instead of conference proceedings. This may be due to  credit and advantage that a research bring to the researcher.

Therefore, most of the conferences today include some of the publication outlets in which author(s) aim to publish their research.

FIIB Business Review (FBR) is fast growing scholarly journal by Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi (India) and will be published by Sage Publications from January, 2018. FBR is Indexed with ABI - Inform, EBSCO Host (main) and many more, also under Review with Scopus. More information about FBR is available on the URL below:

http://fiib.edu.in/faculty-research/Journal-FIIB-Business-Review.php

FIIB Business Review (FBR) is next in the queue to support your efforts and offer Publication Partnership with Global Conferences, Without any publication fee or financials involved. I invite proposals from quality conferences across the globe with mutual benefit and quality assurance.

FBR Covers all the management areas (including allied areas such as Economics, Commerce etc.) FBR follows double blind review policy, current acceptance rate with FBR is 35%. It takes around 90 days to get the result on the manuscript after submission (Depends on the revision a manuscript undergo).

I also invite special issue proposals from well established researchers in their respective areas. For more associations, you are welcome to visit my CV placed on Member's resume section of AIB. Feel free to share proposals with your colleagues or network to whom you think proposals are suitable.

Please note that acceptance of any proposal is subjected to the quality assurance and understanding to deliver benefit to research community.

Looking forward.

Thanks and High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

mail signature (2).png

Dr. Sudhir Rana, Faculty Marketing Area

Ph: +91 11 4728 5052 | http://fiib.edu.in/faculty-research/profile/Sudhir-Rana.php

Editor, FIIB Business Review

Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education ,An ABDC Ranked Journal

Guest Editor, Asian Journal of Management Science and Applications (Inderscience Publishers)

Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management (IJICBM)_ An ABDC Ranked Journal

Convener: National Marketing Conference: www.nmc.fiib.edu.in

Alternate E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Linkedin| Facebook| YouTube| Instagram