Dear Friends in the AIB fraternity,
I was pleased to meet many of you in DC recently. Our university (www.usiu.ac.ke<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.usiu.ac.ke&d=DwIFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=6Y2QCNo0G4B9Jb70PwpmYHiR9ZnKL_MZSkQd5jQW3Rs&m=GKiL-2GYnM1p6hr2_1OGYTZYQPocrYWnh8abYUlvOO8&s=4_Cb55cPRmWJiBTNjd3d_vJ57RGP0HYc_dhFOvQ1Uz0&e=>) is in the process of looking for universities that would be willing to work with our Business School  in several areas of engagement as indicated below:-

1.     Hosting of our students on Global study tours (We have about four sets of MBA students who go for global tours every year - 2 Global MBA (International Business) classes; Global MBA -Health; DBA). We would reciprocate by hosting students from the host university. An MOU would be signed for this purpose.

2.     Faculty/Student Exchanges

3.     Faculty Joint research, consulting (in Africa) and joint teaching for short periods of time
We can explore other areas of cooperation with universities that would be interested in partnering with any of our schools.
Our university is an off-shoot from a US university but now operates independently. Our accreditation is by WASC in the USA and Commission for University Education (CUE) in Kenya. We are among the top  best Private Universities in Africa; located in Kenya in East Africa. Kenya is the home of the Masai Mara  (one of the Wonders of the World); home of best long distance runners in the world; home of Mt. Kenya; home of the Nairobi National Park right inside the city; home of the famous Maasai and other peoples; centrally located and within easy reach of the Indian ocean islands, Africa, Europe, Middle east, Asia and even North America.
We have experience in hosting Teams from Universities in the US, Germany and Africa.
It is my hope that we will get expression of interest in the above areas of interest and others. The possibilities are unlimited. You can count on us to deliver!!!

Best regards,
Prof. Peter M. Lewa
DEAN
CHANDARIA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (CSOB)
UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (USIU) - AFRICA
P.O. BOX 14634 00800
NAIROBI, KENYA
0730116415/0722867213

DISCLAIMER: All the information contained in this email message is strictly confidential and may be legally privileged. Such information is intended exclusively for the use of the designated recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying or distribution of all or part of the information contained herein or other use of or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information by third parties is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email message in error please delete it immediately and notify the university through email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.