From: Autumn Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 3:38 PM
To: 'BaySail - Appledore Tall Ships' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seeking AmeriCorps Applicants for Environmental-STEM Education in Bay City

Hi all,

Would you mind sharing our AmeriCorps position (again) with early-career individuals? We are still on the hunt for someone to start in January to focus on classroom and community environmental-STEM education. The original description is attached and the position is now "open until filled". Please also share with appropriate colleagues as you see fit.

Thanks in advance!

Autumn

Autumn Mitchell

Director of Education
BaySail – Appledore Tall Ship Schooners
www.baysailbaycity.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.baysailbaycity.org_&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=74YqgrC_W3YvHxxzmdTz5w&m=mkhTuO3XKQL6d2UoCb-1EAccHJkyrR2PNYDB0WD3K14&s=s7peJmpQVlzrFMj46DHRmW7BqOYUkmzchPVnXrktAv8&e=>

107 5th Street, 2nd Floor
Bay City, MI 48708
Office: 989-895-5193
Cell: 989-928-5847
Fax: 989-460-1472

Mission: "To foster environmental stewardship of the Saginaw Bay Watershed and the Great Lakes ecosystem and to provide personal development opportunities for learners of all ages through shipboard and land based educational experiences"