________________________________
From: Sarah Schaffer [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 3:42 PM
To: Schneider, Jim
Subject: New Internship Opportunity

Hi Jim,

My name is Sarah, and I graduated from the FW Department in 2013, and am currently working in a lab at Koppert Biological Systems. In the past, we’ve have had wonderful success reaching out to MSU’s FW Department when looking for interns and lab techs, and I was hoping to once again reach out.

We have a current opening for a full time, temporary position starting in January and going for six months.  Would you mind sharing with your students?  I’ve attached the full position description for their review. If all interested applicants would send their resumes to our Quality Lab email, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, that would be fantastic.

Thank you so much for your time and help!

Best regards,

Sarah Schaffer

Koppert Biological Systems
Quality and R&D Laboratory Supervisor, KBSI

1502 Old US-23
Howell, MI  48843
Office: 810-632-8750
Lab: 810-632-8816
Fax: 810-632-8770
E-mail: [log in to unmask]<UrlBlockedError.aspx>
Lab e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Company website: www.koppert.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.koppert.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=ns2fCQGhOY6XGqltBy5SAKd9ofOWOnNA8MXyjdGF3xc&s=bxAlJU1er13kv6nllNyO4W0vb29QyezKNA7iAnttQZE&e=>

Koppert Biological Systems<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.koppert.com&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=ns2fCQGhOY6XGqltBy5SAKd9ofOWOnNA8MXyjdGF3xc&s=KZWHzCN0-GCJq3tw5uerV0w7G6ALcl9f8vxOKxwxM7M&e=>

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify Koppert Biological Systems immediately and then delete this e-mail. Koppert Biological Systems does not accept liability for the correct and complete transmission of the information, nor for any delay or interruption of the transmission, nor for damages arising from the use of or reliance on the information.