All:

I wanted to help get the work out on the IGEO co-sponsored International Geoscience Education Conference (Thanks, Steve Anderson, for sending the info!)

This is a great opportunity to build connections with colleagues from all over the world.

Cheers
Julie

It is a pleasure for us to announce the VIII International Geoscience
Education Conference (GeoSciEd), which is a quadrennial conference
organized by the International Geoscience Education Organization.  In
2018 it will be hosted at Unicamp, Campinas, Brazil, from 22 to 27 July.

The abstract submission deadline is 30 of November 2017.
Conference website: https://www.ige.unicamp.br/geoscied2018/en/
VIII GeoSciEd Conference – Campinas 2018
Welcome to the 8th GeoSciEd Conference and 8th EnsinoGEO . It is with
the utmost satisfaction that the Organizing Committee invites all to
attend the eighth edition ...
www.ige.unicamp.br
The second circular is attached to this email.
We would really appreciate your participation and abstract submission.
And if possible, we would really enjoy if you could spread the
information about this important event for geoscience education to your
contacts.

Best regards,

VIII GeoSciEd Organizing Committee