I am living with American family in East Lansing. I am moving out because
my family is coming to stay with me.

The owner of this house is very respectful and friendly. While living with
him, my English is improved substantially.

A great location, safe neighborhood, very close to MSU.

A private room with closet, TV, and bed will be provided. A bathroom is
right next to your room.

Washer/dryer available in the basement.

A monthly rent $600 will include everything (electricity, water, heat,
internet, etc).

Although there is a parking space, I walk/bike to campus because it is very
close to MSU campus (15 mins on foot to student union).

The moving date is flexible anytime after December 18th. We are hoping to
find someone who can move in December or January. It would be great if
you can stay at least for a semester.

Please contact me for a further question or a visit.