Hi everyone,

A 2bedroom-2bathroom apartment  in College Towne is available for sublease
starting from December 12, 2017. The current lease ends on July 18, 2018,
and you can choose to renew the lease after that for the next academic year.

The apartment is on the 3rd floor, facing the courtyard and is very quiet.
It has a upgraded kitchen with microwave and dishwasher. Two closets

Rent is $945 per month including heat, water and internet and cable. You
have to pay  electricity only, which is about $30-40 month.

The starting date of the sublease can be flexible. I also have lots of
furnitures that I can give you for free or at a very low price, including
bed, sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs, etc. They are all in very
good conditions.

Please contact [log in to unmask] if interested.
--
Anqi Chen

Applied Math PhD candidate
Michigan State University