Dear AIB Members!

We would like to sincerely invite you to our 5th AIB-CEE Chapter Annual
Conference on "International entrepreneurship as the bridge between
international economics and international business"", which will take place
in Krakow (Poland) on September 12-14, 2018.
For details, please visit our website:
<http://www.aibcee2018.uek.krakow.pl> www.aibcee2018.uek.krakow.pl (the
website will be updated with new information on a regular base).

Krakow (Poland, European Union) is one of the best tourist destination in
the globe, and the city received the full rights in 1254, the first
university in Krakow was established in 1364.
The host of the conference is Cracow University of Economics (est. 1925) -
the Department of International Trade (est. 1969).

We would be delighted, if you join the conference and we would be able to
welcome you in Krakow in September 2018.
If you are able to distribute our 'call for papers' among the faculty staff
of your university and among your colleagues, co-workers and associates, we
would appreciate it greatly.
Thank you for your efforts!

We are looking forward to host you in Krakow, so please save the dates and
do not waste your time to book your flights as soon as possible.
See you in Krakow!

Best regards,

Krzysztof Wach (conference chair)

Marek Maciejewski (conference secretary)

Łukasz Pu¶lecki (chair of the AIB-CEE Chapter)

5th AIB-CEE Chapter Annual Conference 2018

 <http://www.aibcee2018.uek.krakow.pl> www.aibcee2018.uek.krakow.pl

Organizing Committee

Krzysztof Wach (+48 12 293 5376) - conference chair
Marek Maciejewski (+48 12 293 5194) - scientific secretary

Agnieszka Głodowska (+48 12 293 5307)

Agnieszka Hajdukiewicz (+48 12 293 5307)

Bożena Pera (+48 12 293 5306)

Anna Marcinek (+48 12 293 5381) - secretariat
Krystian Bigos  (+48 12 293 5312)

Marcin D±bkiewicz  (+48 12 293 5504)

Department of International Trade
Cracow University of Economics
ul. Rakowicka 27, 31-510 Krakow, Poland

tel. +48 12 293 5381, fax +48 12 293 5037

 <http://www.khz.uek.krakow.pl> www.khz.uek.krakow.pl

 <http://www.centre.uek.krakow.pl> www.centre.uek.krakow.pl

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.