Dear Professor and Scholars

Please Accept my Distinguished Greetings

We are inviting you for submitting your original and high quality research articles to our special issue of - International Journal of Business and Globalisation (IJBG).

This special issue is emphasising on the theme 'Internationalisation of Family Business Firms'

IJBG is a journal of International Repute, ABDC Ranked and Scopus Indexed.

The detailed call for papers is available on the below URL:

http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=4099

We strongly encourage your timely submission.

For any clarification, please feel free to write me back.

Thanks and High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

mail signature (2).png

Dr. Sudhir Rana, Faculty Marketing Area

Ph: +91 11 4728 5052 | http://fiib.edu.in/faculty-research/profile/Sudhir-Rana.php

Editor, FIIB Business Review

Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education ,An ABDC Ranked Journal

Guest Editor, Asian Journal of Management Science and Applications (Inderscience Publishers)

Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management (IJICBM)_ An ABDC Ranked Journal

Convener: National Marketing Conference: www.nmc.fiib.edu.in

Alternate E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Linkedin| Facebook| YouTube| Instagram