*APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING*

Dear Colleagues,
we are pleased to announce the latest issue of Review of International Business and Strategy.

In particular, we would like to highlight the article by Massimo Garbuio and Dan Lovallo on Does organizational politics kill company growth? This article can be accessed for free for a limited time.

With best wishes,
Hussain Rammal and Elizabeth Rose
Co-Editors, Review of International Business and Strategy

        Review of International Business and Strategy

Volume 27, Issue 4

Editorial Team    Author Guidelines     Table of Contents

Articles

no access
no access

Dr. Hussain G. Rammal
Coordinator  Higher Degree by Research  Management Discipline Group
UTS BUSINESS SCHOOL
University of Technology Sydney
T. +61 (02) 9514 3246
PO Box 123. Broadway NSW 2007 Australia​​
business.uts.edu.au
Co-Editor: Review of International Business and Strategy
Area Editor: Journal of Asia Business Studies
LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/hrammal