Re:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320728665_Editorial_International_Journal_of_Export_Marketing_Vol_1_No_4

Dear Colleagues

The first Volume of International Journal of Export Marketing (IJEXPORTM) by Inderscience Publishers is now completed. The contents and Editorial of Vol. 1 No. 4 are shown in above web page.

Many thanks to all authors and reviewers who participated in the first volume of IJEXPORTM.

As from 2018 IJEXPORTM will be published on a quarterly basis. Therefore, I invite you to submit your research to IJEXPORTM.

A team of 49 top academics in the Editorial Board of IJEXPORTM and another 30 ad-hoc reviewers are ready to review your papers.

IJEXPORTM assigns 3 reviewers per submitted paper so that to improve the quality of your work. IJEXPORTM follows a rigorous review process. One of the priorities of IJEXPORTM is to apply to SCOPUS list and the emerging list of Web of Science during 2018. Also, we will apply to other international lists i.e. Dannish list and Australian list. At moment IJEXPORTM is recognised by USA list (Cabell’s Directory), Finnish list (JUFO 1 level) and Norwegian list (Scientific level 1).

I welcome your new contributions to IJEXPORTM.

Best regards

Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris (Fellow EMAB, Board of Governors of GIKA, Editorial Review Board of JBR)

Associate Professor of Innovation Management

School of Economics and Business Administration

University of Tartu

Tartu, Estonia

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mob: +37258339575 or +35796572295

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris

Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing

http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm