*Dear Sir/Madam,*

Greetings from Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi!

We are writing to you on behalf of *Fortune Institute of International
Business (FIIB)* <http://www.fiib.edu.in/>*,* a premier Indian B-School,
located in New Delhi, India. FIIB was set up in 1995 and has carved a niche
in the corporate and academic circles for its innovative approach to MBA
education. FIIB is amongst the top management institutions in India and has
widely contributed in the field of management education and research. The
“International Management Conference (IMC)” is the flagship event of FIIB
and we have already successfully organised two editions of the conference
as an evidence of our commitment to knowledge creation and research
promotion in the field of Management and Public Policy.

Continuing with the same spirit, *FIIB* along with *CEREN, Burgundy School
of Business, France, Uniglobe College, Nepal & Sa-Dhan, New Delhi* is
organizing the *3rd International Management Conference* on “*Inclusive
Growth, Good Governance, Globalization and Green Future” *during *19-20
December 2017*. The conference aims to discuss and deliberate on how to
attain a “Green Future for the Globe through Good Governance and by
incorporating best business practices for an Inclusive Growth”.

Academicians, Research Scholars and Industry Practitioners engaged in the
field of Management and related areas are invited to contribute original
Research Papers (both empirical and conceptual) and Case Studies on current
issues in any of the following:

· *Inclusive Growth and Good Governance*

· *Finance*

· *Marketing*

· *Human Resource Management*

· *Operations and Information System Management*

· *International Business, Strategy and Entrepreneurship*

Upon receiving repeated requests from participants from all over, the
deadlines of Abstract/Full Paper submission have been extended.

You are requested to kindly submit your Research Work/Case Study at

The selected conference papers will be published in a Conference
Proceedings /Souvenir (Abstracts) and selected full papers in an Edited
Book (ISBN) by Bloomsbury Publishing. Our publishing partners include FIIB
Business Review, Journal of Global Marketing
<http://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?show=aimsScope&journalCode=wglo20&>
, Review of International Business and Strategy
<http://fortuneinstituteofinternationalbusiness.ocmail1.in/tr/r/0/519289/0/dHVzaGFyLmJhbmVyamVlQGZpaWIuZWR1Lmlu/3/W10%3D>
, Focus: Journal of International Business,
<http://fortuneinstituteofinternationalbusiness.ocmail1.in/tr/r/0/519289/0/dHVzaGFyLmJhbmVyamVlQGZpaWIuZWR1Lmlu/4/W10%3D>Manthan:
Journal of Commerce and Management
<http://fortuneinstituteofinternationalbusiness.ocmail1.in/tr/r/0/519289/0/dHVzaGFyLmJhbmVyamVlQGZpaWIuZWR1Lmlu/5/W10%3D>
.

Best Paper Awards to the three best papers submitted and presented at the
conference and Best Conference Paper Award will be conferred to the authors
of an overall best paper submitted and presented at the conference.

Please find attached the “Conference Brochure” for more details about the
conference. We also request you to please share this call for papers with
your colleagues and friends.

With Warm Regards,

Dr. Amiya Kumar Mohapatra [Mobile No: +91-8383062661/8826464474]

*Conference Chair*

Prof. Tushar Sankar Banerjee [Mobile No: +91-9711721408]

Prof. Partha Pratim Saikia [Mobile No: +91-9266728759]

*Conference Coordinators*

*3rd International Management Conference (IMC3)*

*Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB)*

Plot No.5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057(India)

Phone: +91-11-47285000/ 45 / 35/ 30

[image: mail signature (2).png]

*Dr. Sudhir Rana*, *Faculty Marketing Area*

Ph: +91 11 4728 5052 | http://fiib.edu.in/faculty-
research/profile/Sudhir-Rana.php

Editor, FIIB Business Review
http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:fbr&type=home

*Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education** ,**An ABDC
Ranked Journal *

*Guest Editor, Asian Journal of Management Science and Applications
(Inderscience Publishers)*

*Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business
Management (IJICBM)_ An ABDC Ranked Journal *

*Convener: National Marketing Conference: www.nmc.fiib.edu.in
<http://www.nmc.fiib.edu.in/>*

Alternate E-mail: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortune-institute-of-international-business>|
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/FIIBIndia>| YouTube|
<https://www.youtube.com/user/FIIBindia> Instagram