Dear AIB Colleagues,

We are organizing a panel session on Experiential Learning in IB for the 2018 AIB Annual Meeting in Minneapolis, USA (June 25-28).

We are looking for panelists who have developed/use experiential learning projects, exercises, activities, simulations, or tools in their International Business/Marketing/Management courses.

The goals of the panel are to share information about the existing experiential learning (EL) projects, share experiences of using EL to improve IB education, provide a networking opportunity for academics interested in the EL approach. A similar panel at an AIB conference several years ago led to a publication of the Palgrave Handbook of Experiential Learning in IB. We are now thinking about publishing the second volume of the book, so the panel will serve a meeting point for the initial pool of chapter authors.

To join as a co-panelist/co-author, please email the following to Karen Lynden at  [log in to unmask] by November 19, 5 pm EST:

  1. Exact title of your presentation.
  2. A 300-500-word abstract that describes the experiential learning activity you use in your course.
  3. Full legal name:
  4. E-mail:
  5. Full name of our university:
  6. Country:

Questions, comments:  Karen Lynden at  [log in to unmask]

Dr. Vas Taras

Associate Professor
Bryan School of Business and Economics
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
349 Bryan
POB 26165, Greensboro, NC 27402-6165
336-256-8611
www.X-Culture.org