Hello,

I am happy to share our paper just published in Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences. In this paper, we have conducted a systematic review of upgrading literature and identified strategies through which disadvantaged suppliers can capture profits in global value chains (GVCs). Below is a direct link to the article

http://rdcu.be/x3R7

In addition to above, please find below the kudos link which provides a managerial summary of the article and ppt slides:

https://goo.gl/76TioC

Please feel free to share the paper with your colleagues and research networks.

Best wishes

Umair

Umair Shafi Choksy | Lecturer in Strategy and International Business

Kent Business School  | University of Kent

+44 (0) 1227823758  | [log in to unmask] | www.kent.ac.uk/kbs

Recent Publications:

Choksy, U., Sinkovics, N. and Sinkovics, R. (2017). Exploring the relationship between upgrading and capturing profits from GVC participation for disadvantaged suppliers in developing countries: A review of the upgrading literature. Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration, DOI: 10.1002/cjas.1455

Choksy, U. (2015). Upgrading and power relations in global value chains : Case study of an offshoring service provider in the software industry. in: Van Tulder, R., Verbeke, A. and Drogendijk, R. eds. The Future of Global Organizing. Emerald. Available at: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/S1745-886220150000010018.

Gold for Kent in Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)