Special Issue of Global Strategy Journal on "Global Value Chains, Governance, and Globalization Strategies"

       DEADLINE: February 15, 2018

Special Issue Editors:

Gary Gereffi, Duke University ([log in to unmask])
Pavida Pananond, Thammasat University ([log in to unmask])
Torben Pedersen, Bocconi University ([log in to unmask])

In this special issue, we propose to launch a renewed discussion of how changes in the environment affects the organization of global value chains (governance issues) and how firms strategically respond to these changes (strategy issues). We invite theoretical and empirical papers that extend our understanding of how the strategies of firms respond to shifting dynamics and the economic, political, and technological forces and the implications for the global value chains. We welcome papers that investigate these issues across disciplines (international business, strategic management, entrepreneurship, economic geography, and development studies), for different units of analysis, and in different contexts (such as types of firms, global value chains, industries, and regions).

For more details see the attached Call for papers.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.