I was interviewed by the Economist about the important global issue of Disaster Aid Fraud. The reporter was interested in my perspective because of my expertise as an academic expert in Crisis Management, as well as my previous role working in consulting in the area of forensic accounting for PwC.

The article describes disaster aid fraud in both developing and developed countries, and may be of interest to scholars of international business for both teaching and research purposes.

Below is a link to the article which I thought you'd find interesting. It appears in the current issue of the Economist.

I hope you find the article useful

Sincerely,

Daniel Laufer, PhD, MBA
Associate Professor of Marketing