Inline image 3

Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research (SCOPUS - acceptance letter) has just published its latest issue. We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit the JERCAR web site to review articles and items of interest.

Table of Contents:

How to Publish in Academic Journals: Writing a Strong and Organized Introduction Section    - David Ahlstrom

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v4i2.184

The Transmission Mechanism of Russian Central Banks Countercyclical Monetary Policy since 2011: Evidence from the Interest Rate Pass-Through   - Chu V. Nguyen, Khoi Dinh Phan, Marvin Williams (Winner of Best Paper Award)

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v4i2.165

The Importance of Strategic Competence in HRM: Evidence from Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia    - Barbara Covarrubias Venegas, Katharina Thill, Julia Domnanovich

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v4i2.145

Eurasian Economic Union: A Regional Economic Hegemony Initiative   - Serdar YILMAZ

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v4i2.166

A Reappraisal on Marketing Definition and Marketing Theory   - Ran Liu

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v4i2.170

Marginal Propensity to Consume in Hungary: The long-term versus Short-term Challenges to Policy Makers   - Keith Write, Arpita Shroff, Garry Smith

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v4i2.167

A Research Review of Motivation-Enhancing of Human Resource Practices   - Nereida Hadziahmetovic, M. Sait Dinc, Kanita Jahic

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v4i2.163

The next Vol.5 No.1 (2018) will be published in March 2018. Submission instruction posted here http://ieeca.org/how-to-submit-article/.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work.

Dr. Nikolay Megits,

JEECAR Editor-in-Chief